VP Oil Derivatives Trader – Energy – Singapore
- Posted 324 days ago
- Reputable multi-national financial company with Global Outreach
- Exposure to multi commodity products
- Dynamic Role with growth potential
Our client is a top tier trading and financial services firm with international recognition that seeks an ambitious oil derivatives trader to join their expanding commodities front office practice in Singapore. The ideal background of the candidate would be someone who has experience trading oil derivatives products, futures, and options across the relevant global commodity exchanges on proprietary or flow trading basis. Experience developing internal risk management frameworks, conducting fundamental and technical analysis on the energy markets is crucial. The opening would be ideal for someone with a strong mathematical or statistical background and who already has worked in an energy trading house, banking, or financial institution.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in areas of directional trading or fundamental trading in oil & gas.
- The candidate should have experience trading across the barrel in products such as WTI Crude, Fuel Oil, Gasoil, Middles Distillates and Light Ends.
- Experience with market making, handling client flow, and maintaining the overall book position and trading prop.
- Ability to show a strong track record and P&L history.
- Professional qualifications in mathematics or statistics or relevant another relevant field.
- Strong research background and ability to present data clearly and concisely.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills.