Senior Middle Distillates Trader – Team Lead
- Posted 449 days ago
- Reputable MNC Commodity Firm with Global Outreach
- Exposure to multi commodity products
- Dynamic Role with growth potential
Our client is a leading international trading house seeking an experienced middle distillates trader to join their expanding front office practice here in Singapore. The incumbent should be well acquainted with either systems or third-party trading and expected to maximise returns and increase physical flow into South-East Asia. The opening would be ideal for someone who has already worked in a trading house environment and also able to set up the risk management functions for hedging solutions on the desk and who has both sourcing and selling capability.
- At least min 10+ years of experience in trading physical middle distillates products like Jet and Diesel and other mid dist. products or products across the barrel.
- Experience producing S&D analysis across crude oil, distillates, light ends will be good to have an overall view of the market.
- Has managed the movement and shipments of global cargoes from origin to destination markets.
- Strong research background and ability to present data clearly and concisely.
- Ability to conduct S&D Analysis and maintain strong relationships in the oil & gas markets.