MD – Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets – Singapore
- Posted 449 days ago
- Crypto, decentralised finance & digital asset protection
- Exposure to web3
- Dynamic Role with a hyper growth company
Our client is a well-funded digital asset custodian and fintech company with global offices. They are seeking a well-rounded and seasoned MD with a strong background in financial asset protection, trust and fiduciary experience. This role will be to specifically help expand the company’s footprint within the Singapore digital asset space and enhance their brand across this network. It will be very hands-on with expectations to deliver and grow the business with collaborations and commercial opportunities. The opening would be ideal for someone with a background already working in the crypto currency space, web3 or has a strong familiarity with digital asset protection and tokenisation.
- Develop and execute the commercial strategy in line with company’s key targets and ambitions.
- Identify key market segments and clients to onboard onto the platform with preference for candidates handling institutional investors, hedge funds and family offices (HWI’s).
- Provide a proven strategy to help build and scale teams effectively.
- Adaptable and holds talented marketing skills to help build brand recognition, reputation and credibility utilising social media platforms in order to execute appropriate content in line with in-house marketing teams.
- Well networked within the defi space and proactively participates as a thought leader in the crypto, blockchain, defi and web3 arena in Asia.
- Strong governance and compliance knowledge and has experience communicating with the MAS in order to fully comply with all relevant forms of licensing and legislation.
- Strong understanding of interest in cryptocurrencies; Bitcoin, ether, stable coins as well as the underlying technology that supports this digital framework.
- Has a strong background in either banking, finance, fintech or other related industries focused on asset protection, wealth management and alternative investments.
- Excellent communicator with solid stakeholder management skills as this person will be expected to help carry the organisation through the next phases of growth reporting directly to the CEO and COO.
- Degree Level or Master’s in business, Finance or Marketing or any of its related fields.
- Our client offers and a highly competitive compensation & benefits package with the added flexibility to work from home or office where necessary.