Marketing Manager – Bulk Commodities – Asia Pacific
- Posted 371 days ago
- Reputable MNC Commodity Firm with Global Outreach
- Exposure to multi commodity products
- Dynamic Role with growth potential
Our client is a multi-national conglomerate that has invested in key strategic mining assets globally. They are seeking a well-rounded and marketing and commodity professional with a background in either physical sales or trading in bulk commodities to join their expanding commercial trading team based in Singapore. This role will be quite hands-on and would be ideal for someone with a strong network of relationships with sourcing as well as selling across a wide variety of hard commodities to end users and third parties in the region. The candidate will be responsible for the delivery and optimisation of their asset and managing the supply chain process throughout. Sales and negotiation skills will be key deliverables.
- At least 5 years of experience in sourcing and selling bulk commodities in Asia in countries like the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia and India.
- Has experience in both sourcing and selling side with products such as iron ore, thermal coal, coking coal, met coke and other metals and mining products will be considered.
- Strong stakeholder management and supply chain management and familiar with delivery of products through agreed shipment contractual terms such as – FOB, CFR agreements.
- Professional qualifications holding a degree or other relevant experience.
- Experience with conducting business development trips across Southeast Asia countries.
- Excellent communication, ability to work well within a team and leadership quality.