FX Trader – FICC Division – Singapore
- Posted 227 days ago
- Reputable multi-national financial company with Global Outreach
- Global Markets FICC Division
- Dynamic Role with growth potential
Our client is a top tier trading and financial services firm with international recognition that seeks an ambitious FX trader to join their expanding FICC front office practice in Singapore. The ideal background of the candidate would be someone who has experience trading FX spots, forwards and options experience will be required on proprietary or flow trading basis. Experience developing internal risk management frameworks, conducting fundamental and technical analysis on global markets is crucial. The opening would be ideal for someone with a strong mathematical or statistical background and who already has worked in an banking or financial institution in currency trading.
- At least 5- 10 years of experience in areas of directional trading or fundamental trading with G10 and Emerging Market currencies.
- The candidate should have experience providing liquidity to corporate clients, identifying opportunities and executing trades in a timely manner.
- Experience with market making, handling client flow, and maintaining the overall book position and trading prop.
- Ability to show a strong track record and P&L history.
- Professional qualifications in mathematics or statistics or relevant another relevant field.
- Strong research background and ability to present data clearly and concisely.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills.