Finance Director – Shipping – Singapore
- Posted 323 days ago
- Reputable listed MNC Shipping company with Global Outreach
- Exposure to Finance operations across whole business
- Dynamic Role with growth potential
Our client is a well-established shipping company and is seeking an experienced and seasoned finance professional particularly as a director or CFO level. Our client is a global shipping company headquartered in Singapore. The ideal background of the candidate would be someone who has experience coming from the shipping industry, trading house environment or financial services industry.
- Responsible for all finance matters in Asia including credit, treasury, accounting, controlling, tax, structured trade finance, risk management and internal audit.
- Responsible for management of all banking facilities granted by principal bankers. Ensure trade product documentation comply with sales contract.
- Involved in M&A activities such as advisories, evaluation, negotiation and structuring approving deals and integrating companies.
- Responsible for all capital and cash management including FX management and balance sheet management.
- Led by example in building a good corporate brand name with existing working relationships, banks, financial institutions and internal or external stakeholders.
- Able to manage a small team of accounting professionals and plan coach them effectively.
- Working knowledge of the shipping industry will be preferred.
- Should have between at least 10+ years working experience