Execution Trader – LME – Base Metals – Commodities
- Posted 853 days ago
China & SE Asia coverage
Based in Singapore
- Reputable MNC Commodity Firm with Global Outreach
- Exposure to multi commodity products
- Dynamic Role with growth potential
Our client is a leading established trading house that seeks an ambitious execution trader to join their expanding commodities front office practice based in Singapore. The ideal background of the candidate would be someone who has experience in execution or dealing with exposure to LME and base metals on the global exchanges. The incumbent will work closely with the traders in order to execute orders as well manage orders coming in from clients during the day. Experience working with derivatives products will be beneficial for this role and if you have executed orders in base metals like Copper, Tin, Lead, Ali or Zinc products before – refined metals would be good.
- At least 2+ years of experience in working in a execution trading or dealer room environment with LME products.
- Refined metals; Base Metals Products; Aluminium; Copper; Lead; Zinc; Tin; Nickel – strictly non-ferrous.
- Monitor daily trading positions as well as market prices/ volumes.
- Provide market updates and execution data to input into the system and communicate regular with senior management.
- Address dealing related procedure in order to ensure and smooth process.
- Holds a degree certificate or other relevant professional qualification.
- Strong research background and ability to present data clearly and concisely.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills.
If this role is something that you would be of interest and you would like to have a confidential discussion about this role and what’s happening in the market, then please apply below with your updated CV in WORD FORMAT.