Delta One Trader – Precious Metals – Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Posted 129 days ago
- Reputable tier one global financial institution
- Exposure to multi commodity products
- Dynamic Role with high growth potential
Our client is a top tier global financial firm with international recognition that seeks an ambitious futures commodities trader to join their expanding front office. The ideal background of the candidate would be someone who has experience trading precious metals futures and options either coming from a trading house or a global investment bank. Experience trading on any of the global commodity exchanges both from a proprietary and hedging perspective will be highly relevant. Experience with setting up risk management systems, conducting fundamental and technical analysis with an overall view of the commodities futures markets will be crucial for this role. The opening would be ideal for someone with a strong mathematical or statistical background and who already has worked in a trading house or banking or financial institution.
- At least 5-10+ years of experience in areas directional trading or algorithmic trading across gold and silver bullion derivatives.
- Open and willing to be based in Hong Kong.
- Experience trading on global commodity exchanges.
- Professional qualifications in mathematics or statistics or relevant another relevant field.
- Has the ability to formulate mathematical models in relations to the commodity markets – but not essential.
- Strong research background and ability to present data clearly and concisely.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Coding skills may be required.