Credit Trader – FICC Division – Singapore
- Posted 227 days ago
- Reputable multi-national financial company with Global Outreach
- Global Markets FICC Division
- Dynamic Role with growth potential
Our client is a top tier trading and financial services firm with international recognition that seeks an ambitious Credit trader to join their expanding FICC front office practice in Singapore. The ideal background of the candidate would be someone who has experience trading investment grade bonds to private banking and institutional clients across Asia. Experience developing internal risk management frameworks, conducting fundamental and technical analysis on global markets is crucial. The opening would be ideal for someone with a strong mathematical or statistical background and who already has worked in an banking or financial institution.
- At least 5- 10 years of experience in areas of directional trading or fundamental trading with structured credit and investment grade bonds.
- Monitor overall desk position and risk parameters.
- Experience with market making, handling client flow, and maintaining the overall book position and trading prop.
- Ability to show a strong track record and P&L history.
- Professional qualifications in mathematics or statistics or relevant another relevant field.
- Strong research background and ability to present data clearly and concisely.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills.