Coking Coal Trader – Steel Complex – International MNC
- Posted 563 days ago
- Reputable MNC Commodity Firm with Global Outreach
- Exposure to multi commodity products
- Dynamic Role with growth potential
Our client is a physical dry bulk commodities trading house with global offices. They are seeking a well-rounded and experienced coking coal professional with a background in physical trading to join their expanding commercial trading team based in Singapore. This role will be quite hands-on and would be ideal for someone with a strong network of relationships with sourcing as well as selling coking coal to end users and third parties in this market. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing high quality coking coal using reliable sources, knowledge and ability to navigate this market will be crucial.
The incumbent should be well trained in collating data and analysis in the physical coal markets and be able to project an accurate market outlook for predicting where the market is currently and for the future. The opening would be ideal for someone either coming from a coal trading background or coming from a miner.
- At least 5 years of experience in sourcing coking coal in Asia and globally.
- Has experience in both sourcing and selling side and have strong relationship in the steel industry and mining industries.
- Professional qualifications holding a degree or other relevant experience.
- Experience with conducting business development trips across Southeast Asia countries.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management skills and leadership quality.